Can you copy your save file?

1. I don't actually have the game yet, but I'm curious. See, in SoulCalibur IV, if you copied your save file from one profile to another (and I am talking about the same PS3 here, just a different user profile), the save wouldn't work on that second profile, making the whole thing kinda pointless.

So, I'm wondering. Does this game let you use a copied save file, or does it, too, do the same thing that SCIV did?

User Info: The_CPoC

The_CPoC - 4 years ago
    Hmmm, well, if that really is true for most games, it seems rather pointless for the PS3 to still have that option, since there's so few games that can actually make use of it. =/

User Info: The_CPoC

The_CPoC - 4 years ago

1. I haven't tested it personally but most reports seem to say that you CAN'T copy save files.

Ever since Trophies got added to the PS3, it seems it's become standard that you can't copy save files for any game.

User Info: ClaTheNinja

ClaTheNinja - 4 years ago 0 0