Question from kennysea

Can't unlock algol?

Ive done everything you need to do really ... Ive completed arcade mode tons of times and even beat extra route twice and never saw him ... i also did tons of quick battles but never saw teramos or the other person you need to beat in order to face algol... Im level 20 atm so idk whats up

kennysea provided additional details:

dang man 100 opponnents? I played for awhile but idk how many ive beaten ... How do you get intermediate?

Answers

PhantasmKari answered:

I found him in quick battle he's ranked C3 or C2.

I've also completely cleared out Beginner and Intermediate(Which Algol is in) so that made him a lot easier to find, lol.

Keep in mind there are well over 100 opponents in Quick Battle, And i think the odd's of him showing up when you have a lot of guys left in there is pretty rare. as i didn't find him till i was almost completely done with C rank opponents.
0 0

Wandrian answered:

1: increase your level to 13+
2: win three battles in a row in Quick Battle
3: do a refined search: Europe, intermediate, new characters first
4: repeat search until TERAMOS appears(that's him)

There are a *TON* of characters in Quick Battle(240), so if he just doesn't seem to want to show up defeat more of those characters in your refined search to increase the odds of him showing up(marginally at least).

Alternate unlock methods?

A: clear Legendary Souls mode
B: reach level 50(or maybe it was 60, my memory is fuzzy on it)
C: defeat the A rank version of him in the Asia side of Quick Battle

I recommend the easier method personally heh. At a C rank he isn't that tough, but remember that he's still frickin' Algol and has even been buffed compared to his SCIV self so you can't afford to go easy on him :P
1 0

the_Rieper answered:

Defeated him in quick battle it has to be him you can find him playing under ntermediate i
0 0

Spartan_Jedi117 answered:

Or you can narrow down the search for Teramos...You can go to the Quick Battle thing and limit the search to the the Second Class opponents in Europe. And by class, I mean the difficultly level. Easy is Third, Normal is Second and the top notch guys are the Hard First Class.
0 0

Amano_kun answered:

You can also just play until you reach level 31 or one or two more.
1 0

the_Rieper answered:

Go to Quick Battle the one you earn titles in, and choose to filter Europe, Intermediate difficulty, new first. Then keep fighting until you get a character called Algol with the same fighting style. You will ean him. This is the fastest way to get him as apposed to winning the tough Legendary Souls mode, or getting to Player Level 31. (Unless your a Multiplayer gamer).
0 0

Xirvet answered:

Do the bonus route, the two last opponements are random and it's there that you can defeat him. You can go in easy and he'll still show up, just don't give up, he'll show up eventually. That method (besides leveling up to 31) is the easiest I know of.
0 0

Talaeladar answered:

I fought him at the end of Extra Mode in Arcade and unlocked him that way.
0 0

How to unlock algol? Answered kennysea
How do I unlock weapons? Answered FighterJim93
Can you unlock more hairstyles for CaS? Answered Hazzarulez09
How to unlock Dampierre? Answered mmcormier87
How do I unlock the remainder of the Leviathan set? Answered KatorzeLe