Edgemaster weapons?

1. How do you unlock the weaponset "The Master" for create a characters. The strategy guide says unlock edge master, but i did and the weapons aren't showing up in creation mode. I have seen people using them on characters the aren't using edge master style.

User Info: Grimlock1990

Grimlock1990 - 4 years ago

1. I got them at 23-26, somewhere between there. I had both Kilik and Edgemaster for quite some time.

Wish you could change their colors...

User Info: PhantasmKari

PhantasmKari - 4 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. You get them by either leveling to 25 (I believe) or by beating a certain character/soul, I forget, but it's either by level or winning against the associated character. Some have set colours, but some, like Z.W.E.I.'s, have a part or two that can be edited.

However, Ezio only has one weapon choice. Ever. like Devil Jin style, except you can't even change it's blur colour or style pack. At least in 2, and 4, you could change the weapon the guest character used to another related weapon. But when you make a 'customized' Ezio, the only thing you can edit is the character card, I don't even know why he was included as customizable, only gets confusing when there are two people using the same Ezio outfit.

I hope this helped.

User Info: Anahuyu

Anahuyu - 4 years ago 0 0