[How] Can you control the opening phrase your custom character uses?

1. For instance, I have a Soul of Viola creation, and she always uses the opening phrase parallel to Viola's where she says "In the moon, I see everything." while the ball floats statically and she moves her hands around it (Also known as Pose 2 for the Soul of Viola in Creation Mode's Shoot a Picture).

But I want my character to use the opening phrase parallel to Viola's second one, where the ball encircles her a couple of times as she talks; the one where, if she's fighting Z.W.E.I. (play Arcade mode as Viola and she is sure to do this) she says "Do we have to fight?"

I have seen other custom characters use this opening pose in the Quick Battle mode (but not yet online).

So, I was wondering if you can control the opening pose your creations use by way of applying certain characteristics such as equipment or voice (or even body type), or by holding a certain button at the Versus screen.

I've played around with different features and nothing so far.

Obviously, this is purely for aesthetic purposes, but then again, Character Creation is made for that reason. Haha. Thanks!

User Info: CuriosityKilled

CuriosityKilled - 4 years ago
    Actually, I found a way to do it, but it only works for online matches. See, I realized that the intro I wanted for my character only happened for the player on the right unless you were playing Viola in arcade mode.

So I just choose "Right" as my Preferred Side online. Tada!

In actual couch matches I just opt to be second player, which is easy. People are obsessed with being player one. Haha.

User Info: CuriosityKilled

CuriosityKilled - 4 years ago

1. Actually, I found a way to do it, but it only works for online matches. See, I realized that the intro I wanted for my character only happened for the player on the right unless you were playing Viola in arcade mode.

In actual couch matches I just opt to be second player, which is easy. People are obsessed with being player one anyway. Haha.

User Info: CuriosityKilled

CuriosityKilled - 4 years ago 0 0

1. You can't control which lines characters use at any time :(

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0