Calamity Symphony?

1. Has anyone had any luck pulling off Ivy's Calamity Symphony? I did it almost flawless in 4 and now that they changed it in V I cant seem to pull it off for the life of me. Any tips?

User Info: chrisc0930

chrisc0930 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. My tip for you is try for awhile in training mode like me after I read your question. It took me like 10 minutes before I was able to do it. It is just a very fast input and hitting the towards button 3x is where it was getting me. It said I kept hitting only twice. So yeah, try training mode so you can see what buttons you are hitting.

User Info: soulcaliplaya42

soulcaliplaya42 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I find using the D-Pad and R2 buttons make moves like Calamity Symphony easier. Soulcaliplaya42 does have some good advice

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I actually got it, and can pull it off pretty well and with good timing. Its just annoying :\

User Info: chrisc0930

chrisc0930 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. you managed it in IV?! i find that its easier to do in V. I do have to say though, at least its not a just hit.

User Info: Blaise97

Blaise97 - 4 years ago 0 0