Is there a way to keep equipment from breaking?

1. What I mean is, is there a way to make any specific equipment/clothing unbreakable for CAS characters? Some of the more elaborate ones end up looking a little weird and completely different when their "armor" breaks, and I'm just wondering if there's a way to make their "armor" unbreakable, or at least just part of it, if not all of it.

User Info: The_CPoC

The_CPoC - 4 years ago

1. Most equipment will break if you're defeated with a strong single hit, there's no way to avoid it other than to not lose basically.

However, some equipment types won't break. Undergarments, lower body, and ankle equipment won't break. If you want a unique look that can't be destroyed, you'll have to work only with those few types of equipment.

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

1. I don't think so. As far as i know, no matter what you do, if your armor breaks, you will be left in your undergarments, and nothing more. So that means socks and the actual undergarment tab. So i would make your dude look cool under the outfit if i were you.....

User Info: Shuraba

Shuraba - 4 years ago 1 0