Why does all connections in online all in zero (0)?

1. I dunno if im the only one experiencing that...

User Info: tekkenaddict23

tekkenaddict23 - 4 years ago
    I was having the same problem and was wondering if it was my internet or if it was because the game is still getting information about the other player's connection. I didn't dare to play a match because it would definitely make me look like an idiot pressing random buttons if the lag was awful.

I also picked my location so I was surprised that the connection was bad.

Someone please clarify this. Do you enter the room with 3~5 connection bars shown on other players? Also, how long does it take for the connection to load if you see the bars?

User Info: Diviner46

Diviner46 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I actually tried it out while having 0 connections and it isn't bad. Other people were saying that I had a 3 bar, so the zero connection might be inaccurate. Just search for people around your area and you'll do just fine, The netcode for this game is very remarkable.

User Info: Diviner46

Diviner46 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I was trying to find 4 & 3 bars players, but i can't.
    so i switched my search to "any"
    now i can play ranked matches easily, though some time the connection will be lost, but most of the time it is lag-free & playable.

User Info: The-Paiso

The-Paiso - 4 years ago 0 0