Question from rerechan

Off line records?

Can i write my name (al least three letters) after finishing a play in survival mode? And in story? And in arcade?
It was possible in the first episodes, not in the last, and I think it gives an infinite longevity...
I'm not interested in online records, only offline...

sumostickfigure answered:

If you're only planning on playing this game for offline, then you might be somewhat disappointed. That is, unless you have plenty of people to play against in-person or think you'll spend a lot of time in the character creation mode. As Mikey_R said, this game doesn't do more than the bare minimum when it comes to keeping track of your records, so you're going to need to consider doing something else with this game if you plan on picking it up.
0 0

Answers

Mikey_R answered:

The game doesn't time you through Story.

In arcade and Legendary Souls however it does. It will only show your fastest time going through them and no, you can't add a 3 letter tag to the times.

There is also no survival node.
0 0