Question from lambardas7549

Soul Calibur 5 DLC for more fighting styles?

I noticed that there are five fighting styles that were in SC4 that are not in SC5. Those styles are Zasalamel, Yunseong, Seong Mina, Rock and Talim. Does anybody think or believe that Namco may one day release these fighting styles exclusively for character creation (like Devil Jin) as paid DLC?

sumostickfigure answered:

Eh, it could happen. However, there hasn't been any word on the matter so it might be better to assume we won't get any until such a time that Namco says otherwise.
2 0

Answers

UFSman answered:

I hope they bring them back too. Cuass i used to be really good with Yunseong and Seong Mina in the last one and I hate how they change the control style in this plus kilik isn't as easy to use as the last one he has always been my best now i'm stuck getting used to his replacement and he's not as good. I miss how they did the story with each charchter in the old ones this one only has one story unlike all the ones before which had beggings and endlings for each charchter.Oh well surpose i better get used to it(hopefully they don't change tekken 7 control style to this or thats going to be another problem.)
0 0