Why does the game keep telling me the Ethernet cable has been removed?

1. I keep getting a "Ethernet cable has been removed you have been disconnected from the playstation network" error message when I am in battle from time to time. Has anyone else gotten this message before? If I happen to be in ranked the game counts it as I quit, when really I am pissed that I couldn't finish the match and then the game will inflict a penalty to my rank when I didn't even want to leave the battle in the first place. So if anyone has a solution I would love to hear it.

User Info: piixiiie

piixiiie - 4 years ago
    Oh yeah the playstation never actually disconnects me from the network when this happens.

User Info: piixiiie

piixiiie - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Just make sure your ethernat cable is properly plugged in and isn't damaged. It isn't anything to do with the game, just the connection.

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R - 4 years ago 0 0