Question regarding save...?

1. I was wondering if the Soul Calibur V save can be backed up via USB and would I still be able to use it? Say, if my current system failed and I purchased another one, could I still use my backed up SCV save (from my USB device) on my new PS3 system?
    Would I need to sign in to my PSN account? I'm aware that a lot of game saves nowadays are protected to some extent because of trophies. So if I signed in with my trophy collection intact, would my save be usable without any problems? Just as it was on my previous system?

I know that some games were locked to the system itself, as Soul Calibur IV was one of these games, despite not even having trophies. This was a major pain thinking I could back up SCIV. Someone help me out here?

User Info: mkfighter

mkfighter - 4 years ago

1. Yes you can.

Also, SC4 data be backed up and isn't tied to the system. I copied my save from my brothers PS3 to my new one and it worked fine. As long as you use the same PSN to play the game as the one that made it, you will be fine.

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R - 4 years ago 0 0