Question from ZeitReborn

Will this game have DLC?

I was wondering if this game will have dlc because ssj2 vegeta goten trunks and teen gohan base arent in here and some movie characters would be nice so yeah will there be dlc?

From: PikaFiend 3 years ago

To those who are saying no to DLC based on what happened with RB2, I invite you to look at the game cases. The notable difference is RB2 doesn't list Add-On Content as a feature, where as UT does. This makes me think we'll see some DLC, though I'm assuming it's just more Customization items for the CaC.

When starting up the game it has a notice that says "Checking for DLC"

So look forward to more characters, stages, and costumes

Hey just because it check for DLC doesnt mean that there going to be( not includeing pre-order DLC) dragon ball raging blast 2 check for DLC and did that game get any DLC(not inculdeing the Pre-Order DLC)? no it didnt and since not many people like ultimate tenkaichi there a much bigger chance we wont get any DLC sad face

I think we will get dlc like costumes and hairs and forms maybe because if what we created is only SSJ1 then....I rather have more dlc than that

My answer is..NO if you played rb2 you will notice it says checking for available DLC well so does this game and have any DLC come out for rb2 no..

Well i'd hope there would be because this game is missing half the characters so would be nice to have them added on. Also more items for created heroes would be nice it's very limtied in that section, i'd have liked future gohans hair style or tien's outfit from the buu saga to have used up. I feel like this game is bearly half finished and i'd have waited a little longer for a more complete game. Fingers crossed there will be dlc for this game.