How do I beat baby?

1. How do I beat baby in hero mode when the triangle button appears

User Info: Laszlo86

Laszlo86 - 5 years ago
    Yes it is and I have a turbo controller and it's still not fast enough with me pressing the button repeatedly to

User Info: Laszlo86

Laszlo86 - 5 years ago
    It's where he shoots that big energy ball at you

User Info: Laszlo86

Laszlo86 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Is it Where he holds you in his hands? Then you have to keep pressing triangle not just one time but multiple times? hope this helps:)

User Info: chufomaster

chufomaster - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Your button mashing skills are weak

User Info: RequiemGundam

RequiemGundam (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 2
  3. I keep my controler in my left hand and i mash the button with my right index finger. it never failed so far.

User Info: glenn_vs

glenn_vs - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. You don't know how to use a turbo controller. Press the mode button. Then when the triangle appears hold the turbo button and smash like your life depends on it.

User Info: wasif12345

wasif12345 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Considering the game's complexity with different ways to interact in fighting it is quite difficult to beat the regular oozaru even not so baby in Oozaru form. But if it helps pausing the game where the button slides across the bar to see what letter or shape either ps3 or xbox 360. As someone who has only beaten baby twice do to my grandfather falling and rolling over my xbox while I was playing which was the funniest moment I remember so I had to get a new disc, I cant guarantee an easy win but a very helpful technique when baby is shooting the purple beams out of his fingers, it would be best to mover around on the edges of the destroyed building. And stick to the edges so when he shoots his beams it will aim for your previous coordinates and you can still maneuver around and continue to play the game. Of course there is the button mashing as well. Sorry I cannot guarantee your hope for an easy win.

User Info: biggdelaguila

biggdelaguila - 2 months ago 0 0