Camp Help Please??

1. I'm going through Career mode for the first time and I know there's only 6 camps. I'm a submission grappling fighter.

Once I'm forced to pick a camp, Which camp would best support my style of fighting?

User Info: Combat_King85

Combat_King85 - 4 years ago

1. Look through the camps because they all contain different moves, especially submissions. In my opinion Blackhouse has the most diverse submissions and sweeps from the bottom, but AKA has the anaconda choke and flying scissor heel hook, Wolfslair has the standing guillotine, and I think Jackson's has the standing rear naked choke. Hope that helps.

User Info: fooly__cooly

fooly__cooly - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. aka if you want throws plus subs but I'm a pure bjj fighter and so black house cause all of the sweeps one transition and your back on top depends on your playstyle att also has the gogo plata and some good sweeps so i think that camp is good for throws and subs good luck with your sub guy even though with a little lag subs are hard to land but if ya want to try him out against a bjj guy online throw me friend request/invite

User Info: Akrazert

Akrazert - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. blackhouse has the gogoplata as well sityo has subs and grappling its alot of leglocks I think so sityo is muay thai plus subs and aka has kick boxing plus subs theyre both kinda sambo style so either of those are submission grapplers

User Info: Akrazert

Akrazert - 4 years ago 0 0