Question from Dre7Guevara

The Rock Promotion Code?

okay, so I have the code 2 unlock The Rock as well as The Miz's Awesome attire, however, the game keeps saying the codes R invalid, how do I use this code?

Dre7Guevara provided additional details:

thanks 2 all of U 4 Ur insight, however, I realized right after I posted the question that I needed 2 have the link 2 the PSN & un4tunately, I don't have an internet hookup 4 my PS3 @ the moment.

Peace!

Answers

S2HlNC answered:

Try it in the PS Store, you may be entering it wrong as well. All else fails, email THQ
0 0

nickoliver84 answered:

Sometimes it takes a little bit for the code to actually work. Mine did the same thing but it was because the rock dlc wasn't uploaded at the time I had to wait a few hrs for it to be up since I had my copy at midnight the 22nd. Around noon I was able to access the rock dlc I didn't have the miz one tho but I believe in 90 days I'll be able download it without having a code
0 0

DannyVargas answered:

when i enter the code i only got The Miz's awsome attire but didn't get the downloadable superstar the Rock?
0 0

JJFritz answered:

The Rock and Miz's attire are 2 different codes. I pre-oredered my game from Gamestop -- The Rock code was inside the case on it's own sheet, and Mi'z attire code was on the receipt.
0 0

kawayanbaboy answered:

it depends if you have an r3 wwe 12 and a us account you will need to create an Asia account for you to download it and vice versa... after you download it to your other account you can play it in your main account..
0 0

stunnedya answered:

The code I entered on Monday night worked, but the Rock didn't show up till I re-downloaded him from PSN. So I had to download him twice.
0 0