The Rock Promotion Code?

1. okay, so I have the code 2 unlock The Rock as well as The Miz's Awesome attire, however, the game keeps saying the codes R invalid, how do I use this code?

User Info: Dre7Guevara

Dre7Guevara - 5 years ago
    thanks 2 all of U 4 Ur insight, however, I realized right after I posted the question that I needed 2 have the link 2 the PSN & un4tunately, I don't have an internet hookup 4 my PS3 @ the moment.

Peace!

User Info: Dre7Guevara

Dre7Guevara - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Try it in the PS Store, you may be entering it wrong as well. All else fails, email THQ

User Info: S2HlNC

S2HlNC - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Sometimes it takes a little bit for the code to actually work. Mine did the same thing but it was because the rock dlc wasn't uploaded at the time I had to wait a few hrs for it to be up since I had my copy at midnight the 22nd. Around noon I was able to access the rock dlc I didn't have the miz one tho but I believe in 90 days I'll be able download it without having a code

User Info: nickoliver84

nickoliver84 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. when i enter the code i only got The Miz's awsome attire but didn't get the downloadable superstar the Rock?

User Info: DannyVargas

DannyVargas - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. The Rock and Miz's attire are 2 different codes. I pre-oredered my game from Gamestop -- The Rock code was inside the case on it's own sheet, and Mi'z attire code was on the receipt.

User Info: JJFritz

JJFritz - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. it depends if you have an r3 wwe 12 and a us account you will need to create an Asia account for you to download it and vice versa... after you download it to your other account you can play it in your main account..

User Info: kawayanbaboy

kawayanbaboy - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. The code I entered on Monday night worked, but the Rock didn't show up till I re-downloaded him from PSN. So I had to download him twice.

User Info: stunnedya

stunnedya - 5 years ago 0 0