How do I use the new breaking point submission system?

1. every time I use Undertaker or Daniel Bryan or John Cena for example because they are submission specialists,the breaking point submission appears,how do I make someone tap out?

User Info: Assassin-barret

Assassin-barret - 4 years ago
    Remember do submisons on damaged bodyparts

User Info: alexvoorhees

alexvoorhees - 4 years ago

1. All you have to do is hold on to the grapple button for PS3 it's X, then when you get breaking point mode you have to repeatedly keep pressing one button like X or Square

User Info: sepunk16

sepunk16 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. u just damage their bodyparts and push all the triangle, square,x and o. For example, u are using john cena and u need to keep damage the leg part and finally give him a S TFU. This is my method, hope that can help u,

User Info: dreamzzzzzz

dreamzzzzzz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Press all the button repeatedly.... AXO[].... Make sure that the enemy is badly hurt in the area ur submission move is all about.. ex. label lock ( HEAD) .... Walls of jericho (BODY)... Just try hard.... It may take long but try to practice it

User Info: avengers4000

avengers4000 - 4 years ago 0 0