Question from conwaymj

How do I solve the steel cage match with Vader?

I got to the hero story - steel cage match with Vader. What is the trick this year on climbing out of the cage? I can't seem to get the rhythm going with the climbing meter. Any hints?

sinsofwolfwood answered:

I don't think you're supposed to climb out. Think you're supposed to beat him up a lot so that the triangle appears above his head. Then you'll get a cut scene. Most of these matches in RtWM is done with "triangle over the head" endings. :P
2 0

Answers

64starchild answered:

I actually was able to climb out, to hurt Vader and also anyone else in the story mode, just hit your running grapple move first. Keep stomping on them, then use other grapple moves. Once, that person stops getting up immediately, put them on the top rope, and hit the Frankensteiner. Then run on the ropes to hit the double foot stomp, taunt and you usually get a signature. Hit your sig/finisher and start climbing. Pretty much, hit X when the meter is at the top.
0 0