Question from Skorgeslayer

Does this happen to anyone else?

I'm trying to load a cleared game on the 2nd runner, but every time I try it just brings me back to the title screen. Does anyone know what I can do?

green_abobo asked for clarification:

I'll attempt to answer the question with a few questions ...

Are you certain the "game complete" file did not somehow get overwritten?

Or, is it merely a case of the file in question physically being on a different storage device and / or gaming profile?

Rei_Ayanami_00 answered:

This was a programming error when they were porting the game, and a pretty sizable one at that.

But first, let's make one thing clear;

To start a New Game + you need to first load your Clear Game, which will take you back to the main menu. From choose to start a New Game; because you first loaded the Clear Game save, this will be treated as a New Game +.

However, there is still a problem in the coding of the game. After beginning your New Game +, you can play and save as much as you want. But once you completely exit the game, or turn your console off, that New Game + will not be considered a New Game +; even if you're playing with all sub-weapons and an advanced Jehuty.

If you completely quit the game or turn your console off and you want to continue your New Game +, you will have to first load your Clear Game save and then load your New Game +.

This is a massive hassle but is the only way to play in New Game +.

You should also know if you do delete your Clear Game save, you lose out on the ability to play Versus or the EX Missions.
0 0