Question from Wolflove

Can sims become vampires, or werewolves in sims 3 Pets on the PS3?

I want to know, and if possible, how

Answers

LTCSean answered:

To my knowledge you cant. There is a Simbot available. But as for Vampires and werewolves, I dont believe so.
0 0

jonny41177 answered:

Not on ps3 version but probably on pc version.
0 0

jonny41177 answered:

It can be done on p.c. i saw a youtube video where someone turned the grim reaper into a vampire but like the horses it's not on the consoles.
0 0

kay4749 answered:

Yes you can a wearwolf

yes. first you have to go to the graveyard and click the tunnel. click explore and when you get to the part where it says "you found a tunnel would you like to go left or right?" click left. next you will have to fill out more questions and when you come out go to buy items-pest-dogs-beds and then click the new bed that says ravens curse. once your sim sleeps in it, you will have to befriend a dog. once you do that the dog will bite you. you then will turn into a werewolf.
0 1