Question from gumpster1

How do I get past the part with the three scrolls?

It says "Press and hold R2 to grab the scroll. There are three scrolls with unicorns and writing on each and a candle in the middle. How do we do this to get past it?

Answers

Carloufo answered:

I'm facing the same problem!!!
0 0

slyjakprinceico answered:

If you read the amazing comic books the solution is clear. Put one paper on top of each other so the candle is behind all three and you'll see the answer. It also helps if you've seen the movie.
0 0

abcynthia answered:

It's just as slyjakprinceico said: you have to line up the scrolls on top of each other in front of the candle.

The game tells you to use R2 to grab them, but doesn't (if I'm remembering correctly) tell you that you can change their rotation using the R3 joystick. Once the papers are all square with each other the game should accept it as the solution.

Good luck!
1 0

Rachet5182 answered:

Not ony do you have to turn them using R2 you need to stack them directly on top of each other to make a perfect square.
0 0