Question from ALfromHELLSING

How to execute MAX Cancel with Kyo?

Can somebody please explain to me step by step how do I execute Kyo's MAX Cancel Tutorial mode? I spent like 15 minutes and read explanation many times, but still can't figure it out.

I charge, perform 1st attack, then when I perform 2nd it misses, 'cause opponent is already on the ground.

P.S.: This is my 1st KoF game, never played it before.

ALfromHELLSING provided additional details:

I believe that's it. Okay, so even though it's called "cancel" in fact I don't need to cancel orochinagi (1st move). Basically I just need to execute orochinagi and execute neo max special move right away?
Strange I do it fast enough, but my "neo max special move" never hits the opponent 'cause it's on the ground at that time. Which means I don't do it fast enough...

LeoWolf9898 answered:

hmmm...the one that need to execute orochinagi and cancel into neo max desperation move,is it?
all you need to do, is execute orochinagi,right after it hits the opponent, execute the neo max desperation move. if u did it correctly, u will see the "MAX CANCEL" words on your screen...
0 0