How do I set up a lobby for friends to jump in online? Is it different for PS3 and Vita?

1. Please also tell me concerning vita ad-hoc if possible

User Info: DragonNinjaRyu

DragonNinjaRyu - 3 years ago
    Thanks to those who answered. What I did not know beforehand was that the multiplayer network connection was actually an unlocked feature later into the game. I had asked this before I was at the point to look for the 9 talismans.

User Info: DragonNinjaRyu

DragonNinjaRyu - 3 years ago

Answers

1. When your in dungeon ask your friend to select join friend room. Note that vita can't join ps3 room vice verse

User Info: BurnMyToast

BurnMyToast - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. U can go to the stable, and tell everybody to choose you (or whoever but the same friend) to join with him/her, no need to go on an adventure.

User Info: Heirmixer

Heirmixer - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. 1. Go to the Stables or the Gate, make sure you're online
    2. Have your friend go to the Stables/Gate
    3. Friend hits 'Start', and picks the option to Join a Friend
    4. Friend should now join you and you can leave from the Stable/Gate together now.

No voice chat so having something like Skype going helps.

User Info: cynicalsaint

cynicalsaint - 3 years ago 0 0