Question from llama555

Asked: 1 year ago

Super Rare items?

So I was playing the other day and I picked up the bones of a level 98 person that was from Japan I believe. They had some equipment on that was only lvl 35 but it had durability in the range of 40,000+, and up to 9 extra effects. The effects themselves seemed ridiculous as well, some were extra 80% damage multiple times as well as item durability decrease - 133%. The person also had several Large level potions that had near unlimited uses (100,000+ restock amount and next to number of uses it just said -- instead of a number). I was just wondering if this was actually possible towards the end of the game or if this person was hacking in some way. Thanks for the info in advance!

Note: The equipment in question was super rare(?) (blue/white slow pulsating glow) and had the prefix 'Unyielding'.

From: cz75gsc 1 year ago

Hacked character. It can corrupt your save file. Bury the character, and if it gives you one of it's items, reload and bury again until it's gone without leaving a trace on your save file.

Yep sounds like a hack to me which like the guy posted they can corrupt your save file.