What leader characters do you need to use to get the "ninja lover! trophy?

1. For naruto ultimate ninja storm generations

User Info: Liberty7

Liberty7 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Every one of them.

User Info: pro_gamer19

pro_gamer19 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The leader characters, in regards to majority response, are all usable characters in the game this includes alternative costumes supposedly and there has been talk that support characters need to be used as well but this is not confirmed yet. At the moment I'm in the same boat as you (haven't unlocked it yet) and I've played as all of them. I might have missed someone so I'll get back to you once I unlock the trophy. Good luck!

User Info: gill_bill

gill_bill - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You need to use all leader characters. I did it in team free battle and unlocked it with a friend on 1player vs 2player. Didn't need to use all costumes to unlock it. Had my friend start from the top of the list while I started at the bottom.

User Info: Ultimate_Broly

Ultimate_Broly - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I think it's everyone who's been in charge of a team. Including Shikamaru. Best way is to just play against a friend in Versus Mode. My brothers and I just ended up unlocking it randomly XD But Shikamaru unlocked it so yeah I think it like the teachers and Kages and stuff. Just play as everyone, that's the best way^^ Good luck.

User Info: Starfire_7

Starfire_7 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. It's every playable character. Leader does not mean Leader of a team but leader as opposed to the support only characters. Following this logic while i haven't unlocked the trophy yet you should be able to get it without using every support character.

User Info: randy191919

randy191919 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. D
    o you need to use every charter in naruto to get that tropiee

User Info: cdesau

cdesau - 4 years ago 0 0