Question from Liberty7

What leader characters do you need to use to get the "ninja lover! trophy?

For naruto ultimate ninja storm generations

Answers

pro_gamer19 answered:

Every one of them.
0 0

gill_bill answered:

The leader characters, in regards to majority response, are all usable characters in the game this includes alternative costumes supposedly and there has been talk that support characters need to be used as well but this is not confirmed yet. At the moment I'm in the same boat as you (haven't unlocked it yet) and I've played as all of them. I might have missed someone so I'll get back to you once I unlock the trophy. Good luck!
0 0

Ultimate_Broly answered:

You need to use all leader characters. I did it in team free battle and unlocked it with a friend on 1player vs 2player. Didn't need to use all costumes to unlock it. Had my friend start from the top of the list while I started at the bottom.
0 0

Starfire_7 answered:

I think it's everyone who's been in charge of a team. Including Shikamaru. Best way is to just play against a friend in Versus Mode. My brothers and I just ended up unlocking it randomly XD But Shikamaru unlocked it so yeah I think it like the teachers and Kages and stuff. Just play as everyone, that's the best way^^ Good luck.
0 0

randy191919 answered:

It's every playable character. Leader does not mean Leader of a team but leader as opposed to the support only characters. Following this logic while i haven't unlocked the trophy yet you should be able to get it without using every support character.
0 0

cdesau answered:

D
o you need to use every charter in naruto to get that tropiee
0 0

"Ninja Lover!" trophy? Answered drumos2004
How can i get the trophy of ninja lover? Answered thepeacewalker
Ninja Lover help? Open Shuhn
Ninja Lover! (Gold)(trophies)? Answered haziqx
How do I unlock the "Younger Version" Trophy? Answered Starfire_7