Question from rocker3x6

Asked: 11 months ago

How to open the submarine?

I'm playing through the minisub mission. I dropped the sub into the water, but I can't find a way to get inside it!

I know it says "climb unto the sub to open it". I climb unto it... and nothing happens. There is no cutscene, no interaction, no hints. Trevor just stands on top of it. I tried every button a controller has... but it seems I'm stuck. I tried replaying the mission. Same thing.

Please! Any ideas?

The submarine is like any other vehicle, if pressing triangle (Or Y on Xbox) doesn't work, then it's glitched. I guess try doing another mission or activity then come back? If that doesn't work than I'm afraid you're boned.

Dive into the water, climb ontop of it and hit Triange for ps3 or Y for Xbox.
It should work. If not, reload your save and try again.

Right, you have to climb on top it and then hit the Y/Triangle button to open the hatch to get inside.

Climb on it then press triangle :u.