Question from Bigga_boi

Tried EVERYTHING. Anyone know how to get BAWSAQ to work?

I finished the story. Did 2 of Lesters assassin missions. Saved the rest for now.
I need to invest in fruit on BAWSAQ.
But Bawsaq isn't working!! I am a member of Social Club and I am connected to the internet but I keep gettin
the down for maintenance page. How can I fix this?? I tried everything! Resetting the PS, going online and offline. Nothing seems to work.

Bigga_boi provided additional details:

Not true.

Started a new game and bawsaq just works there. No social club anything cause this is on a different ps3 with a different psn user and there bawsaq just works. Sooi

Answers

reilutellu answered:

Its currently in maintantace Rockstar is fixing this problem
0 0

TormentedZeus5 answered:

No Guys Bawsaq needs a r* social club account it work for the starting of the game but after wards it get to maintenance. Thanks to my rediscovery of this solution I got 1.8 billion
0 0

CaptainTHCx answered:

Step by Step: THIS WILL FIX THE ISSUE

1. Create a PSN Account; Log In.
2. Open the Web Browser on your PS4(or whatever console you have)
3. Go to URL: SocialClub.Rockstargames.com, create an account; Log in.
4. Close the GTA5 Application if you have it open; Restart the game.

VIOLA. Bawsaq is available in-game. THAT easy. But, I understand the head-pounding frustration that this information isn't all over the web. Everyone was just like "Social club!" with no step-by-step or anything. So, this WILL help. Enjoy those assasination missions! Happy playing!
0 0

How do I get Bawsaq to work? Open luke121123
PS3 8gb Slim sounds like a jet!? Open danace323
Is the Railgun gonna be in gta v ps3? Unanswered EliteEric1
Are there any modded levels on online that make money? Unanswered TheGamingSquid
far cry 4 or GTA 5 in terms of graphics? Unanswered gta5vsfarcry4