Question from Junior_Segundo

How to get a lot of money online?

I need like 150k for an aprtment

Answers

Shadow0no0more answered:

Racing is a fast way to earn if you have a couple friends. Other than that, just keep doing jobs, robbing stores, and selling cars.
0 0

streetfighter76 answered:

Not trying to mock you or anything but I just started playing and some stupid hacker gave me $40,000,000!! before I even noticed. =/
Searching for some info about what to do I see this is a common... "problem". (for some, but maybe in your case you'd be grateful)

Maybe you simply need to keep playing in lobbies with random people until you run into some of these dudes.
Personally, all I want is to enjoy the game without this kind of unwanted intermissions from cheaters like this, but the more I try to find info about this issue i'm starting to realize maybe it's not possible at this point.

I do hope they fix this soon enough... >_<
0 0

ProjectCrimson answered:

Team Death Match, Racing, Survival and Robbing Store(buy a mask)
Seem like easy money or if you're lazy, buy it from the PSN store/ XBL store.
One more thing, Don't hack or you'll get banned :(
0 0

Flamez434 answered:

To get TONS of $$$$ you have to get Franklins Buffalo from offline, and CUSTOMISE IT. Then once you are in the customs, Quick -Save it there. Once inside, press start and go to GTA ONLINE , and put an INVITE ONLY SESSION. Once you have spawned outside or inside, go to a race called CRIMINAL RECORDS. You can do it by yourself or with people. ONCE its done, LIKE THE RACE. And QUIT THE VOTING SCREEN, then the game will take you to inside of LosSantoCustoms WITH Franklins Buffalo. SELL IT, dont keep it. You'll make money in 45 min. BUT, dont go over 3 Million $$$. You'll be put in a cheaters Loby. Worse place, Trust me. This Glitch WORKS 100%.
0 0

turninup answered:

What i did was first i sold a random car off the street. No tracker and i got at least 4000 for it. Then i did the rockford hills mission fr simion. Do it on normal or hard. ( normal gets 7580$ at least) and hard gets anywhere from 9000 to 10000$. Then just grind it out. Hope this helps
0 0

xIH8COPSx answered:

h tt p s://w ww.youtu be .com/wa tch?v= RBaxW Rk3aCQ
0 0

Kevinnick1120 answered:

So money hacks will come and never end they find new ways evry patch so they never go away i got 4millions and got now two apartments and a inferno and other cats even some mods to my cars (ps3 version)
0 0

victorkryse16p answered:

Bounties look for players with bounties over their heads
0 0

meizi266 answered:

You have to find right thing to do,than do it hard, with both feet on the ground.
0 0

RetroMike answered:

Hello kind GTA player:
Well if you want everything unlocked(plus all the money you want), you can get a recovery on gta. A recovery is like a hack where someone with hacks gives you like everything unlocked with a load of cash, like i mean as much as you want. You got to buy it from someone though. You can find websites that have them. You could probably get one for about 10 bucks easy. Hope this helps!
0 0

xGhostHunter36x answered:

Do heists, races and some high paying jobs eg: rooftop rumble, covenent, pot shot (keep redoing it) and you will get that money in no time :)
0 0

Zyernetal answered:

I find that farming the mission 'potshot' works well. 10500 for doing basically nothing except steal a truck.
0 0

ScarlettoAguile answered:

Thanks for all this topicq post. I am happy visit this post
0 0