How to get a lot of money online?

1. I need like 150k for an aprtment

User Info: Junior_Segundo

Junior_Segundo - 3 years ago

1. Racing is a fast way to earn if you have a couple friends. Other than that, just keep doing jobs, robbing stores, and selling cars.

User Info: Shadow0no0more

Shadow0no0more (Expert) - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Not trying to mock you or anything but I just started playing and some stupid hacker gave me $40,000,000!! before I even noticed. =/
    Searching for some info about what to do I see this is a common... "problem". (for some, but maybe in your case you'd be grateful)

Maybe you simply need to keep playing in lobbies with random people until you run into some of these dudes.
    Personally, all I want is to enjoy the game without this kind of unwanted intermissions from cheaters like this, but the more I try to find info about this issue i'm starting to realize maybe it's not possible at this point.

I do hope they fix this soon enough... >_<

User Info: streetfighter76

streetfighter76 - 2 years ago 0 1
  2. Team Death Match, Racing, Survival and Robbing Store(buy a mask)
    Seem like easy money or if you're lazy, buy it from the PSN store/ XBL store.
    One more thing, Don't hack or you'll get banned :(

User Info: ProjectCrimson

ProjectCrimson - 2 years ago 0 0
  3. To get TONS of $$$$ you have to get Franklins Buffalo from offline, and CUSTOMISE IT. Then once you are in the customs, Quick -Save it there. Once inside, press start and go to GTA ONLINE , and put an INVITE ONLY SESSION. Once you have spawned outside or inside, go to a race called CRIMINAL RECORDS. You can do it by yourself or with people. ONCE its done, LIKE THE RACE. And QUIT THE VOTING SCREEN, then the game will take you to inside of LosSantoCustoms WITH Franklins Buffalo. SELL IT, dont keep it. You'll make money in 45 min. BUT, dont go over 3 Million $$$. You'll be put in a cheaters Loby. Worse place, Trust me. This Glitch WORKS 100%.

User Info: Flamez434

Flamez434 - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. What i did was first i sold a random car off the street. No tracker and i got at least 4000 for it. Then i did the rockford hills mission fr simion. Do it on normal or hard. ( normal gets 7580$ at least) and hard gets anywhere from 9000 to 10000$. Then just grind it out. Hope this helps

User Info: turninup

turninup - 1 year ago 0 0
  5. h tt p s://w ww.youtu be .com/wa tch?v= RBaxW Rk3aCQ

User Info: xIH8COPSx

xIH8COPSx - 1 year ago 0 0
  6. So money hacks will come and never end they find new ways evry patch so they never go away i got 4millions and got now two apartments and a inferno and other cats even some mods to my cars (ps3 version)

User Info: Kevinnick1120

Kevinnick1120 - 1 year ago 0 0
  7. Bounties look for players with bounties over their heads

User Info: victorkryse16p

victorkryse16p - 1 year ago 0 0
  8. You have to find right thing to do,than do it hard, with both feet on the ground.

User Info: meizi266

meizi266 - 1 year ago 0 0
  9. Hello kind GTA player:
    Well if you want everything unlocked(plus all the money you want), you can get a recovery on gta. A recovery is like a hack where someone with hacks gives you like everything unlocked with a load of cash, like i mean as much as you want. You got to buy it from someone though. You can find websites that have them. You could probably get one for about 10 bucks easy. Hope this helps!

User Info: RetroMike

RetroMike - 1 year ago 0 0
  10. Do heists, races and some high paying jobs eg: rooftop rumble, covenent, pot shot (keep redoing it) and you will get that money in no time :)

User Info: xGhostHunter36x

xGhostHunter36x - 1 year ago 0 0
  11. I find that farming the mission 'potshot' works well. 10500 for doing basically nothing except steal a truck.

User Info: Zyernetal

Zyernetal - 1 year ago 0 0
  12. Thanks for all this topicq post. I am happy visit this post

User Info: ScarlettoAguile

ScarlettoAguile - 1 year ago 0 0
  13. -Missions
    -Heists
    -Play LTS like sniper vs stunters or any fun game
    -Or join a random session and kill every player with bounty on his head.....

User Info: BigSmoke502

BigSmoke502 - 1 year ago 0 0
  14. You should do LTS missions. It will give you 2k-40k and it is a fun way to practice your aiming :)

User Info: ET_491

ET_491 - 1 year ago 0 0