Question from Bloody_Moon1

Shadow Kill and Chaos?

I want to know if I use the Shadow Kill skill (the one that vaporizes dead bodies), does the chaos level still increase?

henrik02 answered:

Chaos should rise with the kill, not what happens to the body, so yeah, Chaos level should still increase.
0 0

Answers

Gunsling3r45 answered:

Yes it effect your chaos however if you kill them without alerting them or anyone else it greatly helps with trying to clear levels if you are trying to "ghost" the level. If an enemy or civilian find a body they are immediately fully alerted thus killing any chance of ghosting the level.
0 0

range152 answered:

I don't think killing actually affects chaos... I have managed to kill most guards in missions using ghost kills and rewiring those towers and still got low chaos in the end. I think it's ok as long as you are not detected.
1 0

chaosweapon11 answered:

Despite having the ability to make guards turn to ashes it still rises chaos because you are in fact murdering people, and it worsens your ending.
0 0

Chaos? Open ivan_the_great
Unconscious Rat kill? Answered 47rox
How to make a steam kill? Answered haziqx
How can i kill tallboy with my sword?? Answered haziqx
Do i kill or neutralize Overseer? Open PotatoeJuiceBox