Can't Use My Unlocked Powers In Previous Missions?

1. Well, I just finished Dishonored and wanted to go back and replay missions that i didn't perform too good on, but it turns out that all my unlocked powers and runes don't stay with my character. I didn't overwrite any save, and I went back right after beating the game by using mission select. Is there a way around this, or is this part of the game?

User Info: punisheralex

punisheralex - 4 years ago

1. When you finish Mission 1, the status you are then is your Mission 2 status. So no.
    I believe even if you Finish mission1 with no skills, then replay mission and buy skills, Mission 2 from the Mission select will have no skills since thats how you were there first time you beat mission 1.

User Info: TheGlow

TheGlow - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. No. When you start a "New Game" and clear a mission, it saves your current status (across the board) to the current game your on. So if your on a new game and start mission 2, at the beginning of mission 2 it saves your powers, money, skills and everything. When you pick back up at the start of that mission in "play mission" then you have that material. If you start a new game, and get back to Mission 2, then it's overwritten again for playing "play mission".

A strange way for them to do it, yes, but it works.

User Info: businessman2000

businessman2000 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Nope. sorry game is chitty like that. Go sell this piece of ass game

User Info: cubrb34

cubrb34 - 1 year ago 0 0