Question from FrozenAssassin

Clean Hands Question?

If you kill the assassins trying to kill the Empress in the beginning of the game can you still get Clean Hands?

Answers

JaeganSniper answered:

From what I've read it doesn't effect it at all. There is a topic called "Clean Hands and Ghost (SPOILERS)." It was created by toysjoe and will tell you what you can and can't kill, as well as some tips on getting Ghost.
0 0

Orochi_Iori answered:

If you kill the assassins, you won't get the trophy. And worse yet, to replay the prologue, you need to start a new game.
0 1

Orochi_Iori answered:

Oh I forgot, to make the assassins go away, just block, they will leave after a while.
0 0

jt4703 answered:

You can still get the trophy if you killed the assassins. I just completed the game and earned Clean Hands after killing them in the prologue. To get the trophy, you can't kill people or wolfhounds after the prologue, but you can kill hagfish, rats, and river krusts.
1 0