Clean Hands Question?

1. If you kill the assassins trying to kill the Empress in the beginning of the game can you still get Clean Hands?

User Info: FrozenAssassin

FrozenAssassin - 4 years ago

1. You can still get the trophy if you killed the assassins. I just completed the game and earned Clean Hands after killing them in the prologue. To get the trophy, you can't kill people or wolfhounds after the prologue, but you can kill hagfish, rats, and river krusts.

User Info: jt4703

jt4703 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. From what I've read it doesn't effect it at all. There is a topic called "Clean Hands and Ghost (SPOILERS)." It was created by toysjoe and will tell you what you can and can't kill, as well as some tips on getting Ghost.

User Info: JaeganSniper

JaeganSniper - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. If you kill the assassins, you won't get the trophy. And worse yet, to replay the prologue, you need to start a new game.

User Info: Orochi_Iori

Orochi_Iori - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. Oh I forgot, to make the assassins go away, just block, they will leave after a while.

User Info: Orochi_Iori

Orochi_Iori - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Yes you can. You are required to kill them to advance the section. Also, I don't believe you start out with any nonlethal equipment.

User Info: Kristoff

Kristoff - 1 year ago 0 0