Question from Shorty24o

Is there A reason I should knock out weepers instead of killing them?

I'm playing for the first time, and attempting to be not very violent unless I get caught and I am forced to kill. I knocked out the weepers in the sewers after my first assassination mission just because I didn't know, but I figured I would ask.

Wanderer1313 answered:

If you're going for a clean hands run then Weepers do count as kills towards it. Kill enough and they'll also raise your chaos rating just like civvies and soldiers/thugs. Be warned that rats will also go for their unconscious bodies the same as other NPCs and if they get eaten because you knocked them out then you'll get kills counted against you as well. Make sure that areas you knock people out in are clear of rats or you carry and blink bodies to safer rooftop/raised locations where they also won't slide off.
0 0

Answers

jt4703 answered:

Killing them prevents you from earning the Clean Hands trophy, but since you said you have already been killing people if you get caught, I assume you are not going for either the Clean Hands (kill no one) or Ghost (alert no one) trophies. Killing people (weepers included) also increases your chaos rating, which leads to a darker ending, and attracts swarms of rats, which can make things more difficult for you.
0 0