Question from loganan64

How do I answer the Phone, and get a goog rouping of Zombies for combos?

Hey all, I just got the game today and it seems i missed the part of the tutorial where it tells me how to answer the phone, what button is it for the PS3? Secondly, i seem to have a really hard time getting 3+ zombies lined up to get the "Sparkle" bonuses is there a good way to get them together like that?

T3RM1N470R117 answered:

To answer the phone, hit start, go to juliet's Stash and go to the phone tab to listen to the messages.
I've been getting 3 or 3 zombies in a row, but on the farm stage, I got a 7 Zombie combo by letting them swarm me and using the Sparkle meter thing.
0 0

Answers

MegamanXfan21xx answered:

I forget the name, but there's a chainsaw attack you can buy whose combo is X, X, Square that causes you to spin through the air. This usually gets me at least three. It got me my first 7-combo in one of the later stages.

You definitely want to get the 999-medal Holy Chainsaw attack. That thing gets combos like there's no tomorrow!
0 0

How do i answer the phone? Open sadiq2010
How do I answer the phone in-game? Answered plasma_twa_2
How do I beat (zed)? Unanswered melmel1985
Custom soundtrack? Unanswered sonic36
how can I active the codes of this game ? Open karokare