How do I answer the Phone, and get a goog rouping of Zombies for combos?

1. Hey all, I just got the game today and it seems i missed the part of the tutorial where it tells me how to answer the phone, what button is it for the PS3? Secondly, i seem to have a really hard time getting 3+ zombies lined up to get the "Sparkle" bonuses is there a good way to get them together like that?

User Info: loganan64

loganan64 - 4 years ago

1. To answer the phone, hit start, go to juliet's Stash and go to the phone tab to listen to the messages.
    I've been getting 3 or 3 zombies in a row, but on the farm stage, I got a 7 Zombie combo by letting them swarm me and using the Sparkle meter thing.

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 4 years ago 0 0

1. I forget the name, but there's a chainsaw attack you can buy whose combo is X, X, Square that causes you to spin through the air. This usually gets me at least three. It got me my first 7-combo in one of the later stages.

You definitely want to get the 999-medal Holy Chainsaw attack. That thing gets combos like there's no tomorrow!

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx - 4 years ago 0 0