[black ops][moon] why I cant insert the object into two polygons?

1. Good afternoon,
    After several attempts on the map moon (PS3), following the guides provided on various blogs, I still have the same problem. Every time I place the polygons to the right of the computer and add the tube, Richtofen never able to insert the object that he has, within the two polygons. I'm sure I made all the steps in the right way, and seeing many other guides do not have a problem, especially from Xbox users who have posted videos on youtube. the only thing that could come to my mind and talk about it online is that I miss achivment maps of the past. is this my problem?

User Info: filoo88

filoo88 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Supposedly, that doesn't matter on the PS3, apparently the game itself can't register what trophies you already have unlike the 360 and their achievements. But unfortunately I've been having the same problem as you; richtofen can't insert the Vrill device in the computer, no matter who's playing him or whatever. Wish I could help but, i haven't found a solution yet.

User Info: Abaddon101

Abaddon101 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I dont really know if this will help but ask sony or trayarch hope this helps

User Info: tigerexer

tigerexer - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to have done the easter eggs on Call of the Dead and Shangrila, or have someone in your party who has done them, and be playing an online game with at least two players in order to do this.

User Info: Vas0

Vas0 - 8 months ago 0 0