Question from filoo88

[black ops][moon] why I cant insert the object into two polygons?

Good afternoon,
After several attempts on the map moon (PS3), following the guides provided on various blogs, I still have the same problem. Every time I place the polygons to the right of the computer and add the tube, Richtofen never able to insert the object that he has, within the two polygons. I'm sure I made all the steps in the right way, and seeing many other guides do not have a problem, especially from Xbox users who have posted videos on youtube. the only thing that could come to my mind and talk about it online is that I miss achivment maps of the past. is this my problem?

Answers

Abaddon101 answered:

Supposedly, that doesn't matter on the PS3, apparently the game itself can't register what trophies you already have unlike the 360 and their achievements. But unfortunately I've been having the same problem as you; richtofen can't insert the Vrill device in the computer, no matter who's playing him or whatever. Wish I could help but, i haven't found a solution yet.
0 0

tigerexer answered:

I dont really know if this will help but ask sony or trayarch hope this helps
0 0

The maps download but dont show on game? Open SedaUchiha
Purchase/Download Problem (Maybe)? Open Miller115