The maps download but dont show on game?

1. Okay,i just bought the maps, downloaded all of the packages for resurrection, and they don't show up on the game in zombies. I even tried re downloading them again, installed them again and got no where. Someone please help me?

User Info: SedaUchiha

SedaUchiha - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Two of my friends had that same problem. The four maps along with Moon are the DLC from World at War Zombies. Neither of those friends had World at War, which I think may be the reason it doesn't work. It hasn't been proven, but I think you may need WaW save data on your system. You don't need the maps from it, just the save game.

User Info: xXIrishPride4Xx

xXIrishPride4Xx - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Definitely not. I never played WAW or any PS3 COD for that matter and I had no problem with the maps.

User Info: Vas0

Vas0 - 8 months ago 0 0
  3. I found out what the issue was a long time ago. I just completely forgot to lock the thread. We figured it out, and the reason why they weren't showing up, was because the disc was some how from the UK and the maps downloaded were from the US. With that being said, I had to go and take the disc back to gamestop, and switch it out for the US version.

User Info: SedaUchiha

SedaUchiha - 8 months ago 0 0