How do I beat bloodwing?

1. This is getting really aggravating she pretty much k.o. S me with two hits I need help!?

User Info: goobersnake

goobersnake - 4 years ago
    Needs more clarification. Are you playing solo or co-op? What level are you? What character did you pick? What weapons, shields, and grenades do you own? Can you spend money? etc etc

User Info: mitsiguri

mitsiguri - 4 years ago
    @goteks3 - how did you get that sniper (britva lyudia). I dashboarded like 20 times after the duel because I never had it dropped for me. Do you need to be a certain level? I was level 19 when I did this, assassin class.

User Info: zizu7

zizu7 - 4 years ago

1. I just beat Bloodwing last night. I was a level 23 Axton.

- My build is down the Survival tree, to include the shield for my turret.
    - I had a grenade mod that was 1070 X 7, explosive
    - I had a pistol, explosive, 290 X 2, a sniper rifle that did 590 (fire) and a Corrosive SMG

Bloodwing cycles through all the elements. The attack pattern changes based on each element (The most dangerous one is the electric, because one shot will fry your shields and probably 1-2 hits after that put you down into FFYL). Obviously, just like with the FF RPG's, you don't attack with the same "element" in your weapon. This can take some equipment juggling, so it's good to have 5 weapons, one of each element.

What I did was have my class mods/relic geared towards reducing the turret cooldown time; this let me get it out 3 times in the battle. Having the shield, I got inside and simply shot the **** out of Bloodwing. Mordecai does eventually slag Bloodwing and that's when you want to hit it with the strongest elemental weapon dmg you have. At all costs, when Bloodwing dives you've got to get out of the way; if you're in a weakened state, it's going to put you into FFYL with almost no possible chance of getting a 2nd wind.

Hope this helps!

User Info: joerevs300

joerevs300 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I used rocket launcher..and ran around..eventually mordeci tranqualizes her...i am 22 zero

User Info: AoDGoD13

AoDGoD13 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I was a 23 Siren playing with a 22 Salvidore, 23 siren and 23 zero. We spread out as far we we could so that when bloodwing attacked he would only down 1 of us. Once Bloodwing took to the air again we would revive the downed player. Keep doing this and you're good. My recommendation is to use incendiary rounds whenever he's not in incendiary mode and corrosive/shock when she is.

User Info: minverik

minverik - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. How did u find blooding? Because each way we turn the doors r closed?

User Info: Bamathick

Bamathick - 4 years ago 0 3
  4. If you can't beat an enemy in the game go kill weaker enemies until you level up more. This is a general rule of any RPGs that allows you to level up.

A strategy for blood wing is to sprint around and jump when she pounds into the ground. Her head is her critical spot, and when she's diving towards you it's easy to pump a few shots into. I used an Explosive Assault Rifle that deals about 200 or 300 per bullet. Just don't use whatever element she has currently turned into.

User Info: st017

st017 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Run. A lot. I beat her as a level 19 Zero, solo. I never, ever stopped moving - clear all the skags except one in case you need a second wind. Back-peddle and use an explosive weapon - i had an assault rifle and a shotgun. The shotgun fired three explosive rounds per shot and did ~1000 damage per shot. Also, I got two second winds just from shooting Bloodwing in the face. Don't know if there are trigger points in her health bar, or if it's just a certain amount of damage, all I know is didn't die!

User Info: boodgenuminus

boodgenuminus - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. I thought bloodwing was very easy - i was about a level 19 or 20 at the time i think, i was salvador and i did it on my own. i just used shotguns close to her when she landed near me kept changing weapons, using the other elements to whatever one she was using at the time. she only changed maybe twice and the whole battle lasted 2 mins. i think if you couldnt win you were rushing through the game and didnt get enough side quests done.

User Info: dellboy81

dellboy81 - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. If you're playing as Maya you can use Phaselock on Bloodwing. She's too big to lock down, so instead it just does a lump of damage. Like, a -lot- of damage.

User Info: Tredain

Tredain - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. Any time I run into this situation I try to level up and come back. If your level is at least even with the boss character you'll be in better shape.

User Info: Advent_childOne

Advent_childOne - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. All you need are two things:
    1. A non-elemental shotgun
    2. Good aim

User Info: Cyberslam8

Cyberslam8 - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. when I first read this tread I tought i would have a hard time killing it but when i got there i killed it in like 20 sec, the only damage she did to me was when she used elecrticity and downed my shield but thats it.. i was a lvl 22-23 zero.

on the other hand, while doing a side quest in The Dust, i found an orange sniper rifle with 473 dmg and shoot 3 bullet but only use 1 and with a magasine of 26 bullets so basically i've emptyed my magasine and boom dead.

User Info: goteks

goteks - 4 years ago 0 0
  11. i got the name here

Britva Lyuda

User Info: goteks

goteks - 4 years ago 0 0
  12. As others have said, mobility is the key. First playthrough solo (With Axon) I let the turrets take care of bloodwing whilst I focused on keeping alive, keeping moving and clearing skags. Took a while, the only time I directly fired on bloodwing was when the turrets where out and she was focusing on them. Just ensure you are not using the same element as she is currently in. Didn't need second wind once (Though came close a couple of times)

User Info: Ravenmuse

Ravenmuse - 4 years ago 0 0