Question from SendoTenshi89

How do I beat (Saturn)?

Seriously, does this guy have a "critical" spot? and Does anybody know where it might be on his body? Tired of getting stomped after only knocking out half of his health...

Aidos2511 answered:

When fighting Saturn, I stayed in the little hut around the back of the Gas Station. When Saturn uses ranged attacks (basically when he starts firing) take a few steps back to avoid losing health. Make sure you are back enough so you can't see him. It works just like that.

Use Corrosive Weapons (they shoot the acid) and just aim around the middle of his body. That tends to be the weakpoints, eventually he will fall.
0 0

Answers

SPEEDY3003 answered:

I died only one time through his missiles.
Playing Siren
Normally you shouldnt be so close that he can stomp you...
Just tail him around the red building
When you see him shoot with rocketlauncher
and when he opens his "mouth" for the homing-missiles or chages his two "shoulder"lasers RUN around the corners

mfg
Olli
1 0

Angeal13 answered:

The important things in that fight are that hes immune to elemental damage and he does massive damage at close range, stay away behind cover and use raw damage and you should be fine
0 0

supra_boy87 answered:

Stay behind a wall under the bridge...to see if your in the right spot look to your left and you should be next a slag swamp cause for some reason he'll stay by the bridge,will not come any closer and so just hide behind the wall wait for his "jet missiles" then pop out and shoot him oh and make sure you are stock on ammos.
0 0

xxrudyxx answered:

Try using corosive weapons with high fire rate,use corrosive grenades tats stays on the ground and continue dealing dmg whichever it lands on.
0 0

How do I beat bloodwing? Answered goobersnake
How do I beat Dunkino's mom? Answered TrigunCheech
How do I beat (hyperious)? Answered supra_boy87
How do I beat terramorphus? Answered Elite236
How do I beat Pyro Pete The Invincible ? Answered t4zzm4n69