Question from So-Drab

Slot machine glitch in Sanctuary?

Alright, Earlier this morning I was in a friends lobby duplicated a couple items for him when some guy joins, the guy imediatly heads towards the slot machines and hes winning Orange weapons (Three borderlands symbols) every single time. He told us it was a glitch but wouldn't say how to do it. Does anyone know?

P.S (off topic) If anyone wants anything duped,if you want to XP boost or if you'd just like to play add me So-Drab

Answers

notedeath answered:

Apparently I heard it from people posting youtube videos about this too. The reason they don't wanna publicize it is because if gearbox found out, they would probably patch it. Therefore, I don't know how to find this glitch out really. It's their dirty little secret.
0 0

jonny41177 answered:

I would figure someone hacked the game with a program & fixed the slot machine to glitch on vault symbols then shared the file with friend or friends. It wouldn't be the 1st time a game got hacked.
0 0

erdvilla answered:

Be careful if you plan on using the "glitch" because this can get you flagged in Gearbox servers and be banned for life from playing online. Besides, if it is that easy getting the Oranges then the game loses all its meaning and becomes awfully boring.
On the other hand you can always use the totally safe method to get all the legendaries from Torgue vending machines with only 640 tokens. Or all the Seraph weapons with only 240 crystals. You only need two controllers, the mentioned tokens and crystals, and about 30 minutes to get everything from the machines. Perfectly safe, no glitching or bug-use, just plain Buy -> drop -> Pick -> Leave and save -> Quit game without saving -> Load game and repeat. I personally got all Torgue's legendary "Item of the day", specially the Lv28 ones because the Lv48 ones can be surpassed by other random legendaries at Lv50. Gearbox said that the Lv48 is a bug and they'll soon fix it so that the vending machines sell items at the same level as the character, so soon I'll have my Lv50 "Sticky Homming Bonus package" and many other kick-ass legendaries just by using that method.
0 0

Dolfan1335 answered:

The reason he would not tell you how he did it is because he hacked his Character/the game so every time he hit the slot machines he would win orange guns. I don't know why you would want to do it but you would have to get into the coding of the game and change the slot machines.
0 0

s2e612 answered:

Do you have any moded guns that you can duplicate for me?
0 0

jord3323 answered:

Their used to be a glitch when you would shoot the slot machine and it would do all vault symbols, O those were the times. Patched long ago.
1 0