How do I beat Pyro Pete The Invincible ?

1. I have the best weapons with a bee sheild and i am doing max damage but cant full kill him dying everytime ?

User Info: t4zzm4n69

t4zzm4n69 - 3 years ago

1. Go co-op with someone.

User Info: Wanz44

Wanz44 - 3 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. I suggest using the babymaker and the shock CC. Also remember to keep him slagged.

User Info: ninja3213

ninja3213 - 3 years ago 0 1
  2. Try to find a shield that reduces fire damage. And definitely slag him.

User Info: ZeAtomicBanana

ZeAtomicBanana - 3 years ago 0 1
  3. I just figured out how to solo him, I suggest going in the glitch and when he jumps up their jump down, and idk what class u play as but gunzerker is the best becaude you can have a slag weapon in one hand and the SANDHAWK in the other Which you can get from the mission whoops from the previous dlc, this weapon is god because even with the bee nerd it does hella damage. Or the redundent fibber from the mission with mal in eridum blight, but when u get these weapons have another account sivhned it just incase u get a bad varient like fire or corrosive bc he's immune to it. Also when he does his little fire and corrosive explosion take cover behind a piller.

User Info: J_Crae

J_Crae - 3 years ago 0 2