Question from DX606

Can any one make a caracter unlock faq?

The "Post Modification" thing is very vague. I'm trying to unlock Huang Zhong in Yi Ling but I don't know whose "past" I can save him from. Can anybody help out?

Slinky180 answered:

Pang De, Battle of Tetorigawa
2 0

Answers

Sanctuary_Remix answered:

The "post-modification" that you're going on about are the stages that you get from talking to characters in the camp, and then having to replay earlier stages. You'll know if you get this when the message on screen tells you in the camp and the stage in the stage select screen is marked as Redux. The Redux stages are usually one star harder than their regular counterpart, so just be aware of that if you've been slacking on leveling or want to use brand new characters in these stages.

If you're having trouble getting the right discussion to come up as well in the camp, the best method is to switch between characters you wish to control in the camp. Each time you switch, new conversations will show up, whether they're story or character specific related. Just switch between characters from the ENTIRE roster of unlocked characters (not the three you have chosen as you might not have the right character selected) and move to one of the yellow spots on the mini-map and talk with the characters there.
0 0

SinSpawn85 answered:

Go For it, it is a new game that is just tha hotness
0 0

How to make another profile? Answered itsygo123
Is there a way to make almighty like in warriors orochi 2? Open Koeifan277
How do i unlock gracia? Answered coolmandragoon
How do I unlock Lubu? Answered DreLaws17
How do I unlock these stages? Answered DevlynD