Question from rorian28412

How do you obtain the True Ending???

I'm still playing through the story the first time but I want to get the True Ending due to the fact that I'm desperate to play as Sun Wukong. Favorite character in the Orochi series.

notedeath answered:

Basically you have to unlock all other characters except nezha, SWK, Orochi and susanoo then you can go complete the very last stage that gives you the true ending and unlocks that 4 characters for you. Its quite a lot of work i have to say thanks to the bond system....
2 0

Answers

notedeath answered:

Oh and I forgot about Taira. So five characters altogether.
1 0

diabloalex answered:

Unlock all Characters other than Kiyomori Taira, Nezha, Lu Bu, Susano'o,and Sun Wukong. It will unlock "Prelude to Apocalypse" stage and when you beat it "World's End" will be unlocked. Beat it and True Ending plus all the said 5 characters aboce is yours
0 0

diabloalex answered:

Oh and Orochi and Orochi X also unlocked with the True Ending and Lu Bu part is my mistake so in total is 6 characters unlocked after True Ending "Kiyomori Taira, Orochi, Orochi X, Susano'o, Nezha, and Sun Wukong"
0 0

Orochi_Evil answered:

Complete all levels and you will unlock the locked level
0 0