How do you obtain the True Ending???

1. I'm still playing through the story the first time but I want to get the True Ending due to the fact that I'm desperate to play as Sun Wukong. Favorite character in the Orochi series.

User Info: rorian28412

rorian28412 - 5 years ago

1. Basically you have to unlock all other characters except nezha, SWK, Orochi and susanoo then you can go complete the very last stage that gives you the true ending and unlocks that 4 characters for you. Its quite a lot of work i have to say thanks to the bond system....

User Info: notedeath

notedeath - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Oh and I forgot about Taira. So five characters altogether.

User Info: notedeath

notedeath - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. Unlock all Characters other than Kiyomori Taira, Nezha, Lu Bu, Susano'o,and Sun Wukong. It will unlock "Prelude to Apocalypse" stage and when you beat it "World's End" will be unlocked. Beat it and True Ending plus all the said 5 characters aboce is yours

User Info: diabloalex

diabloalex - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Oh and Orochi and Orochi X also unlocked with the True Ending and Lu Bu part is my mistake so in total is 6 characters unlocked after True Ending "Kiyomori Taira, Orochi, Orochi X, Susano'o, Nezha, and Sun Wukong"

User Info: diabloalex

diabloalex - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Complete all levels and you will unlock the locked level

User Info: Orochi_Evil

Orochi_Evil - 5 years ago 0 0