Question from Korium9

Best place to Farm Points?

The dreaded question, but I think it's inevitable in every game with currency:

So, what is the best level to farm points?
I'm guessing it's not Cliffjumper's.

Well, Cliffjumper's is potentially quite good actually - I *think* you get more shards for performing the stealth executions, and there are those breakable vases everywhere inside the ancient tombs. Also, the sequences where you have to stand your ground and fight off loads of enemies in one location are obviously quite good for getting shards too.

I think Jazz's level is one of the best for farming points; in addition to having plenty of enemies (like any level) there's also the Easter Egg room that'll net you a good few crates of shards.

Haven't played the campaign for a while, so I can't think of any others that are quite as good as that one; even if it is just good because there's a ton of points in one room to add to the average amount of points from fighting.

I recommend you try megatrons first mission, it's quite a good source with the good supply of crates and large amount of enemies to kill