Question from mk2subzero

How do I beat Final Boss?

Even on easy, I am getting my rear handed to me. Yes, I admit I am just a casual gamer that doesn't get much time to play, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

BlackAdam82 answered:

Just keep hammering her with the easiest moves/combos you can remember. If you are in tag mode, tag out often and use tag combos when possible.
1 1

batikanmanco answered:

Use your character's powerful punch and/or kick moves. But timing IS very important because either she blocks, back steps, or counters it. If you gotta play cheap then go ahead, otherwise you can try to beat her in style, but eventually she owns you in style :)
0 1

hikaruai answered:

Pick Angel and spam triangle and square to give her your lazer!!!!
2 7

SuperiorXIII answered:

I just found this by accident while going through Arcade with the Kings. Was playing on normal mode btw. Spam Armor King's unblockable double axehandle move (Up+Forward+Both punches, hold the down button as he makes the jump, otherwise he just does the normal one.) Unknown was destroyed before I even had to tag. Just knock her down and use it it every time before she gets up, consistently.
0 0

Kageblade23 answered:

Choose tiger eddy or christie and continually hold back while hitting x twice they will do two kicks on the second they fall to the floor follow up with a o kick (make sure to time it correctly) and that will put u back in a standing position where you can easily repeat the short 3 hit combo/juggle continually till they unknown is dead :) rather cheap trick to completing it but if your seriously having that much of a problem than...
0 3

Adahn_one answered:

Running and spamming forward+right kick move works really cheap against AI including even final boss. So it must be useful if you have casual fighting skills.
1 1

Breakman6 answered:

One thing that always works for me is Anna's Forward Circle move. It's a flying sidekick that does gratuitous amounts of damage on counter. Just space it, then time it when you're in range. Rise, repeat.
1 0

yoda_smokes answered:

I found it easiest with King.
Start with a flying knee (hold jump+forward and press circle) juggle and when he hits the ground back up out of the way of the attack that leaves you with 1 life.
when she runs in a well timed rolling sabat (back+circle) will send her crashing every time.
Keep using the rolling sabat unless you stuff up and she gets close and use the flying knee launcher again
0 0

TheF8Spinner answered:

The easiest way to beat unknown is to go into practice mode and learn one of your favorite character's staple juggles (press start in practice mode, look under the "commands" section, hit up once and you'll be at the bottom of the list where the juggles are. The more powerful the juggle, the better. Staying close to her (or any computer controlled opponent for that matter) usually baits them into doing a rising kick. Stay near her and hit her with powerful mid attacks every time she tries. In doing this, the only thing you really need to watch out for is her extremely powerful unblockable move. Immediately dashing towards her anytime you see her doing it will help you avoid this and give you a chance to start another juggle.
0 2

dry31 answered:

I've had great luck against Unknown using strong longer-ranged strikes that knock her back; if you can knock her down, she'll inevitably come charging straight back in, allowing you to hit her as she's running in and knock her back again. Her unblockable move seems to have a very specific range (about two character lengths or a little more, I think?); beyond that I haven't seen her use it, so you can wait for her to run at you and knock her back again with near impunity. Just don't throw anything out unless she's already running at you, as if she's able to block your strike she can retaliate. As an example, Wang's down-forward+Square+Triangle move seems to work well on her.
0 0

shadeofdarkness answered:

Find a good tactic by practicing your characters in practice mode. See if you can find a couple of moves that would work especially well against her. Remember to sidestep and jump to avoid her special attacks. And keep in mind that launching her into the air might be one of your safest bets.
0 0

nickynicht answered:

GOD I hate the final boss. I feel like it's the first time in forever that I've come close to throwing my controller out the window and punching a hole in the wall.

A lot of running strikes seem to work--specifically June's and Asuka's. The only times I've managed to beat her is with one of them as my tag partners.
0 0

Hikewne answered:

Well, Jun/Unknown have been patched now, and on Easy they are simple to beat. They do not counter or do juggles.
1 0