Question from korikajixi

How do I beat Unknown?

Ok, last fight, I have no problem against Jun in her normal form, but once she changes into the Unknown, she kicks my butt from one end to the other, hell, she's pulled several perfects on me because she doesn't let me tag out with her constant air juggles and cheap moves. Need some advice on who is best to use or some sort of tactics on her. This keeps up and I might just take the game back out of pure frustration, she's so cheap it's giving me headaches. I've already set the game difficulty down to easy and that is not helping.

BlackAdam82 answered:

Go into practice mode and learn your favorite characters' moves and combos so that you feel comfortable in using them. Fight back up the ladder to her and unleash hell. Do not let up even for a moment. Sidestep and jump to avoid her "other's" hands comin out at you and keep pressing onward.
0 0

Answers

SuperiorXIII answered:

Seriously? I'm just a casual player (I don't main) but I pretty much wiped the floor with her with the greatest of ease on Normal without having to tag. Well I guess you could start by side-stepping as soon as you seen those white head things floating around her (don't wanna get caught in whatever it is that rises from the ground.) And I accidentally abused the flying X kick on her a few times. It was pretty funny how she kept getting up and getting knocked down again XD but trying knocking her away and then abusing a few running kicks on her. I was using Jin/Devil Jin btw.
0 0