Question from Archon121

Select default 2P color?

Anyone know how to choose the default 2P color without making it yourself? For example if you select Jin v Jin in the default costume, the second Jin is all white.

Archon121 provided additional details:

Thanks, but what i'm asking for is that if you choose the same outfit for player1 and player 2 the second player automatically gets a different color scheme. I don't know how to select the new color scheme.

Archon121 provided additional details:

Just try picking the default Jin vs the default Jin, you will see that the second player is White instead of Red.

Answers

Paul_Phoenixs answered:

Try To Hit [ ] There You Can Choose Either U Wanna Use P1 Or P2 Costume...Or Ur The One You Have Customized
0 1

jeffox83r answered:

Hints : This is not a 2D sprite fighting game. Neither it is a SF4.
0 3

TyrianMollusk answered:

I verified the alternate color palettes for the 1P outfits (and only them -- the other presets don't change), but nothing I tried lets you select it except having both teams select the same character with 1P outfit for both. I think you'll just have to recolor it yourself in the customization, if it's one you like.
0 0