Select default 2P color?

1. Anyone know how to choose the default 2P color without making it yourself? For example if you select Jin v Jin in the default costume, the second Jin is all white.

User Info: Archon121

Archon121 - 4 years ago
    Thanks, but what i'm asking for is that if you choose the same outfit for player1 and player 2 the second player automatically gets a different color scheme. I don't know how to select the new color scheme.

User Info: Archon121

Archon121 - 4 years ago
    Just try picking the default Jin vs the default Jin, you will see that the second player is White instead of Red.

User Info: Archon121

Archon121 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Try To Hit [ ] There You Can Choose Either U Wanna Use P1 Or P2 Costume...Or Ur The One You Have Customized

User Info: Paul_Phoenixs

Paul_Phoenixs - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Hints : This is not a 2D sprite fighting game. Neither it is a SF4.

User Info: jeffox83r

jeffox83r - 4 years ago 0 4
  3. I verified the alternate color palettes for the 1P outfits (and only them -- the other presets don't change), but nothing I tried lets you select it except having both teams select the same character with 1P outfit for both. I think you'll just have to recolor it yourself in the customization, if it's one you like.

User Info: TyrianMollusk

TyrianMollusk - 3 years ago 0 0