Question from cure4me

How can I unlock more LED in customization?

I can't seem to unlock the LED that has the logo of the Mishima Zaibatsu and the YinYang LED. And yeah, I have been going through ghost battles but all it says is I unlocked something but nothing gets unlocked anymore for the LEDs..XD

jongosh asked for clarification::

I'm getting confused too

i have unlocked All customization item until if i win the gold panel, i only get 765000.
But when i check the LED customization, i still miss many LED

Maybe other way to unlock?

Answers

ShengLong2005 answered:

Anything a Gold Box opponent has with them is unlocked. If you're not unlocking any more and you're at Tekken Lord, get a second character levelled, and fight different Gold Box opponents until you find the right one.
0 1

TyrianMollusk answered:

The LEDs are not all unlocked as items. Some are unlocked by meeting conditions. You definitely unlock some LEDs via your online rank. Have seen confirmation that 43-44 come at 1st Dan, 63-64 at Disciple, and 91-92 at Brawler. Probably similar for 15,16,17,18, 29,30,37,38,73,74, and 99+ (if there even is anything past 98). The rest you should get just through ghosts and normal offline play.

The yin-yang LED is definitely among the online rank based unlocks.
0 0