Question from Atlasjj

Level 1 help?

Okay in the first level right after you beat Harley and drop down in the room with the music band. There is a blocked off room to the left, but I can't figure out how to get into that room. And yes I have gone back through free play and still can't figure it out.

Answers

falafalafocus answered:

Smack the big brass instrument/bell looking thing a couple of times.
0 1

NoddingPenguin answered:

I can't give you any specific answers, but I think you need to go back into free play a little later, when you have other characters who can access that area.
0 0

lager91079 answered:

you can only get it on freeplay. After you use the big instrument to blow up the wall to the right, the riddler appears. After he speaks, there is a fenced in room that needs Cyborg to use his laser beam/heat vision to break the lock. In that room, you still need Cyborg' magnet ability to move the blue bike on the wall. The bike drops through the floor and you can access the lower level and head into the far left room.
1 0

Level help? Open mason0514
How do I get the last two minikits in level 13? Open Starwarsfanboy2
Where does Level 4 start? Open Sunnystreak
How do I get past the secret level? Unanswered SUPERSSUPPORTEM
Can't switch to Robin in level 15? Unanswered Ciccomonkey