Question from rukawa20

How do I get past PS DIMENSION dungeon?

I'm stuck on the fourth chapter event in the dungeon PS DIMENSION. How do I get to the event? I have to reach the teleport above high

SDB-RoAW1197 answered:

In order to reach this event you will need an item called "Jumping Star" which will allow you to jump higher. This event will give a party member two skills. A plan for the creation of "Jumping Star" can be obtained from the last chapter 5 boss enemy.

The three items can be located in the following locations.
1. In Lastation, at the cave dungeon in the upper right of Lastation's territory. Have the dungeon flag up, send a scout, and get monster shuffle to defeat the new boss (dangerous) monster that appears for its item drop.
2. At Kuzaratto Factory in Lastation. Defeat the robot boss (dangerous) monster (I think its called R4i-HDSC) for its item drop.
3. Go to Suaho Mountain Range in the Hello Continent. Defeat the bird boss (dangerous) monster for its item drop.

After you collect what you need go to the item development area in one of the four CPU territories and create your "Jumping Star" item. Have fun!
2 0

Answers

lorisz84 answered:

PS DIMENSION is dungeon optional not story
1 1

mer2329 answered:

you need the jumping star but first you need the product proposal from CH 5 boss and a 3 items (one of which is the AG Systems) and build it in item development
0 0

mer2329 answered:

Yes it is optional
but it has some of one of the sets of inafune skills
0 0