How do I get past PS DIMENSION dungeon?

1. I'm stuck on the fourth chapter event in the dungeon PS DIMENSION. How do I get to the event? I have to reach the teleport above high

User Info: rukawa20

rukawa20 - 3 years ago

1. In order to reach this event you will need an item called "Jumping Star" which will allow you to jump higher. This event will give a party member two skills. A plan for the creation of "Jumping Star" can be obtained from the last chapter 5 boss enemy.

The three items can be located in the following locations.
    1. In Lastation, at the cave dungeon in the upper right of Lastation's territory. Have the dungeon flag up, send a scout, and get monster shuffle to defeat the new boss (dangerous) monster that appears for its item drop.
    2. At Kuzaratto Factory in Lastation. Defeat the robot boss (dangerous) monster (I think its called R4i-HDSC) for its item drop.
    3. Go to Suaho Mountain Range in the Hello Continent. Defeat the bird boss (dangerous) monster for its item drop.

After you collect what you need go to the item development area in one of the four CPU territories and create your "Jumping Star" item. Have fun!

User Info: SDB-RoAW1197

SDB-RoAW1197 - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. PS DIMENSION is dungeon optional not story

User Info: lorisz84

lorisz84 - 3 years ago 1 1
  2. you need the jumping star but first you need the product proposal from CH 5 boss and a 3 items (one of which is the AG Systems) and build it in item development

User Info: mer2329

mer2329 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes it is optional
    but it has some of one of the sets of inafune skills

User Info: mer2329

mer2329 - 3 years ago 0 0