Chapter 2 – The Sewers
- Artifact #1: Prisoner’s Oath Stone
- Near the start of the level you'll pull a lever to lower a gate around a cog and chain. This will also lower a gate which releases three bug men with spears (the second world weapon). The artifact is in the small alcove the three bug men were in.
Chapter 5 – The Village of Kirra
- Phoenix Feather #1 & Gorgon's Eye #1
- Progress through the level til you come to the a fork in the path where you can go straight or turn right, you'll know you're there cause there is a hammer (third world weapon) waiting to be grabbed. Take the right path all the wait and you'll come to a dead end with the chests containing these two collectables.
- Phoenix Feather #2 & Artifact #2: Circe’s Vial
- After defeating an ambush of giant elephant creatures you'll have a choice again which path you want to take, forward or right. Take the right path to the dead end and use the cage to jump onto the platform on the right. Inside a small room is the feather and artifact.
- Gorgon's Eye #2
- When you take the forward path from the giant elephant ambush you'll shortly reach a crank which operates a collection of wooden cogs you see just beyond the crank. The eye is around behind the cogs, the camera will rotate to make it easier to see as you move behind them.
- Gorgon's Eye #3
- After reaching a health chest with a dead cow next to it continue forward and drop down into a small area where you'll get ambushed. After killing everything and before continuing on check the areas over the homes in this small arena, the eye is on top of the home to the left of where you dropped down.
- Gorgon's Eye #4
- When you reach the bridge that collapses when you try to cross it drop down and you'll be attacked by a mix of beasts and mini-harpies. After you've dealt with them follow the path to the right and you'll see this eye along with a red orb chest inside an open building in the background as you pass. The door into it is right before the health chest.
- Phoenix Feather #3 & Gorgon's Eye #5
- After the last eye just keep going and shortly you'll reach a cutscene that shows exactly where these are. Just make sure to get them before leaving the roller puzzle room.
Chapter 6 – The Cistern
- Gorgon's Eye #6
- In the room the chapter starts climb take care of the bugs then climb the bull statue across from where you entered. Once you jump onto the waterway from the bull statue head left instead of right while facing the statue to a dead end with the eye and 2 red orb chests.
- Gorgon's Eye #7
- You have to be blind to miss this one. Just follow the path and you'll run right into it next to a health chest and magic chest.
Chapter 7 – The Tower of Delphi
- Phoenix Feather #4
- When the giant snake comes to a stop climb the outside of the tower. Once you go inside it go down instead of up. You'll come to a dead end with the feather.
- Gorgon's Eye #8
- When you exit the tower head right for 2 red orb chests and head all the way left past the ladder for this eye plus another red orb chest.
- Gorgon's Eye #9
- After the slide section inside the red snake swing across to another section of the red snake via 3 grapple points on the yellow snake. Once back on the red snake move towards the camera and it will shortly zoom out to show another grapple point on the yellow snake below an open hole containing this eye and a red orb chest. Grab it and be on your way.
Chapter 8 – The Python’s Belly
- Phoenix Feather #5
- After getting the Lightning of Zeus and beating the creatures that follow climb out of the snake and head towards the camera rather then towards the blue snake. You'll come to a dead end with 2 red orb chest and this feather over the room where you got the lightning upgrade.
- Gorgon's Eye #10
- After getting Feather #5 move to the blue snake, don't going inside it yet and instead head towards the camera. You'll eventually come to a dead end with this eye and a red orb chest.
Chapter 9 – Ice Caverns
- Artifact #3: Oracle Seeker’s Offering
- After the third snake grabs hold of the tower to climb it again and once inside it for a second time go down again. About halfway between the door and the chest that held feather #4 will be a light indicating this artifact.
Chapter 10 – The Temple of Delphi
- Phoenix Feather #6 & Gorgon's Eye #11
- After breathing the gas which causes the whole room to decay quickly cross to the opposite side of the room and break down the door, not the massive one in the center, to find these two collectables.
- Phoenix Feather #7 & Gorgon's Eye #12
- After the cutscene about building a statue breath in the gas and take the stairs to the right. Follow the path til you have to fight a large minotaur and small one with a shield. After you beat them grab the statue on the left side of the hallway and drag it into the newly opened room closest to the stairs you came from. Place the statue under the metal grate on the right side of the room then breath in the gas and climb to these collectables and 2 red orb chests.
- Phoenix Feather #8 & Gorgon's Eye #13
- After getting the previous set of collectables return to the central room with the two gas point, breath in the gas and take the left stairs this time. Follow the path til and kill the lightning enhanced Siren. After she's dead drag the statue on the right side of the hall into the newly opened room closest to the stairs. Put the statue on top of the switch in the center of the room so the bars to the north trigger. Now breath in the gas, push the statue off the switch then run right at the bars that moved, as gas wears off the bars will switch again letting you slip under into the room with these collectables and 2 more red orb chests.
- Phoenix Feather #9 & Gorgon's Eye #14
- You don't have to be that quick to get this one but time is a factor. After getting the previous set you'll need to go to the other room opened by killing the siren. Once there breath in the gas, jump down to the floor below and run all the way north to find another breakable door. The collectables are behind this door.
Chapter 11 – Delphi Catacombs
- Phoenix Feather #10 & Gorgon's Eye #15
- After you break through the door at the end of the hallway with a spiked floor and two chandeliers that you use the gas effect to get through run back towards the spikes instead of heading forward. The collectables and 2 red orb chests are just in front of the door you broke through.
- Gorgon's Eye #16
- After the ambush in the central room with the statues holding up the hour glass reactivate the gas via a switch in the northern right corner. Once the gas is back on go breath it in then return to the switch and break down the door next to it. The eye and a red orb chest will be your reward.
- Artifact #4: Aletheia’s Charm
- After pulling down one of the supports on the left side of the central room with the hour glass use the newly created platforming surfaces to climb on top of the chandelier then use the chandelier to swing over and jump on top of the hour glass. Once there jump from the hour glass to the ground in front of the throne and it should be within a few feet of you on the right side of the throne if not right at your feet.
- Phoenix Feather #11
- After retrieving the statue head from the room next to the room with the hour glass drag it onto the button on the south side of the room, opposite side from the throne. This will open a gate in the north left side of the room containing the feather and 2 red orb chests.
Chapter 13 – The Passage of Delphi
- Decayed Chest #1
- After the tutorial of how to use the Uroborus instead of healing the Oracle follow the rebuilt bridge around the bend to find the chest at the end.
- Phoenix Feather #12
- After the cutscene with the Oracle continue along the path. Jump across the pit to the rock face but don't climb up. Get on the lowest level and shimmy right, it looks like a solid wall but there is a small passage to a cave where this feather hides.
Chapter 14 – The Cistern
- Gorgon's Eye #17
- It's the exact same spot as eye #6. It's right in front of you in the distance when the chapter starts.
- Decayed Chest #2
- It's right in front of you as you leave the room with the giant bull statue.
- Decayed Chest #3
- Immediately after the previous chest, continue down the hall and take a right turn, then turn left to find an alcove with the chest.
- Decayed Chest #4
- Exit the hall and fight a collection of bugs and an Orge. Once the fight is done instead of healing the bridge look around to the right of the door you came through past the statue for this chest.
- Decayed Chest #5
- Also before healing the bridge drop down and head to the room where the roller puzzle was. The chest is to the right of the bridge that leads to the roller puzzle room.
Chapter 15 – The Grotto
- Phoenix Feather #13 & Gorgon's Eye #18
- From the start of the chapter dive down but don't follow the crack of lava in the sea floor. Instead you want to swim right, it might take a bit of trial and error but there is a secret tunnel that leads to another point you can surface which hides there two collectables. The right tunnel is before the sunken pillar on the right of the path with the lava crack.
- Artifact #5: Boat Captain’s Idol
- After fighting the two ice infused Talos and decaying two chains so you can continue on is another long swimming section. In this section you'll reach a point where it's side scrolling in this area there is an upper level and a lower level. To get into the lower level just keep swimming til you see a hole in the floor then follow it down. Once you do swim on this level to the end and it will be on the floor just before the hole to return to the upper level.
- Phoenix Feather #14 & Gorgon's Eye #19
- After entering the dock, you'll know you're there cause of the boats, you want to check out the left side of this area. They're pretty impossible to miss.
Chapter 16 – Prison of the Damned
- Phoenix Feather #15
- After the fight at the start of this chapter heal the massive structure you ran through at the start of that game. Following the newly healed path stop when you get to the right turn and look around the left of this area. It seems like you can only turn right here but there is a small area to the right including this feather and a red orb chest.
- Gorgon's Eye #20 (True #20, after edit)
- Right before you find the last Phoenix Feather, in the same area before the path makes you turn right, there are some stairs along the newly healed path that you can take which will lead you to a Gorgon's Eye and a red orb chest.
- Artifact #6: Orko’s Cloak
- After the cutscene where the furies tries to fool you again (THIS IS SPARTA!) go right but don't go through the archway. Further right past the archway is a health chest and magic chest. Beyond those is a door you can't go through in an alcove, the artifact is to the right of the door. If you did accidently go through the archway don't worry you can come back through it after you kill the empusa.
- Decayed Chest #6
- After the second massive terrain revival and the series of grapple point you'll go down some stairs and inside. Once inside turn right and go through the door that was closed when you were here at the start of the game and you'll run right into this chest.
Chapter 17 – Martyr’s Chamber
- Gorgon's Eye #20
- In the room the chapter starts in on the upper level there is a red orb chest and health chest. To exit the room you go left from these chests but if you go right you'll run right into this eye.
Everything past this point other then the artifacts will just give bonus red orbs unless you missed something up til now.
Chapter 18 – Delo’s Landing
- Phoenix Feather #16
- After catching a ride on a sea monster and fighting a pair of lightning infused Talos you'll climb up the wall leaving you standing next to Apollo's foot. Follow the path to the left in front of the statue's toes you'll see it and 2 red orb chests on top of a little bit of scaffolding in front of you at the end of the path.
- Gorgon's Eye #21
- After getting feather #16 go back to where you were standing when you climbed the wall and follow the path to the right in front of the big toe of the statue for this eye and another red orb chest.
- Phoenix Feather #17 & Gorgon's Eye #22
- In the large room with the gears and big chain once you finish the fight grab the block and drag it over to the far right side so you can jump up and free up the large chain connected to the draggable switch. Once the chain is free drag the switch halfway where it will stay on it's own then drag the block back over to where you found it. Once the block is back go back to the draggable switch and drag it the rest of the way then rush back to the block and push it into the gear to stop it from moving. You can now climb the gear you just blocked to get to a platform with these two collectables and 2 red orb chests.
Chapter 19 – The Foot of Apollo
- Decayed Chest #7
- At the start of the chapter you'll need to climb the foot. Once you're done with this first climbing bit before stating the second to cross the gap to the left go to the right and you'll run right into this chest.
- Gorgon's Eye #23
- You'll eventually come to a rope slide that when you land you'll see a ladder slightly off to your left. Take the ladder down and you'll find this collectable plus a red orb chest.
- Phoenix Feather #18
- After a fight with two centaurs and a blue spear chick you'll pull a massive chain down so you can climb onto the platform above. Once on the platform don't enter through the hole in the leg to the left but go up the ramp to the right. It's a short dead end where you'll find this collectable.
Chapter 21 – The Forearm of Apollo
- Artifact #7: Stonemason’s Chisel
- At the start use the Oath Stone of Orkos to get up the lift controlled by the crank. Once at the top move to the right in front of the button then run away from the pressure switch you're standing in front of. You'll run right into it stuck into a plank in the wall.
- Gorgon's Eye #24
- After grabbing artifact #7 jump up onto the platform in front of you where you'll find this collectable and 2 red orb chests.
- Phoenix Feather #19
- After collecting the artifact and gorgon eye use the pressure switch you ignored earlier and drop down into a fight. Once you kill everything you'll probably notice a gate you can't get through but it's easy to open. Climb the wall next to the gate and get onto the platform then grab and pull the next platform toward you. When you can't pull it anymore used the Oath Stone to keep it in place then drop back down to where you were fighting and the gate will be open as long as your shadow clone is holding the other platform in place.
- Phoenix Feather #20
- You'll come back to the area where you fought the two centaurs and blue spear chick for another fight. After the fight use a combo of the Oath Stone and Uroborus to repair the chain you used to get up on the platform before and again climb to the platform. That done again ignore the hole leading into the leg on the left and climb up to the right cause the chest has regenerated letting you get another collectable from it.
Chapter 22 – The Ribs of Apollo
- Phoenix Feather #21 & Gorgon's Eye #25
- After a period of climbing and swinging you'll reach a fight where you have to take down a small minotaur with a shield and two of the big ones before you're allowed to continue. Before going through the unblocked opening turn around from it and run towards the edge cause there is a raised hanging platform with these two collectables and 2 red orb chests.
Chapter 23 – The Furnace
- Artifact #8: Archimedes’ Treatise
- After the fight with the ogre and the drakes continue on til you climb up above where you just fought it, you'll know you're there cause you'll find Archimedes' body and there will be design sketches for the Statue of Apollo on the wall. On the left side of this platform is a health chest and red orb chest. Run up to either chest and you'll see this artifact sitting on a bench to your left.
- Phoenix Feather #22 & Gorgon's Eye #26
- After collecting artifact #8 you're gonna use the pull switch in the middle of this platform and drop down the shaft it opens. These two are in the area you land in and impossible to miss cause you run right through them.
Chapter 25 – The Furnace
- Artifact #9: Statue Worker’s Idol
- When the platform you raise by tossing guys in the fire in the center locks into place for the first time go to the pull switch on the left side of the platform. Once there go left and you'll find the artifact in the corner of the platform.
Chapter 26 – The Eye of Apollo
- Phoenix Feather #23 & Gorgon's Eye #27
- They're right at the top of a ladder that's part of the puzzle so impossible to miss.
Chapter 28 – Trial of Archimedes
- Phoenix Feather #24 & Gorgon's Eye #28
- These are only slightly less impossible to miss then the last ones since they show up in a cutscene but they're right at the start of the chapter as you come out of the wormhole like portal leading to the mirror world. They're north and a little to the right of where you're standing when you exit the portal.
- Artifact #10: Antikythera Mechanism
- After the grueling trial to get the platform back up to the top and solving the puzzle on this side return through the portal from the mirror world. Once through, assuming you correctly solved the puzzle on the other side, the entire platform will lower itself during a cutscene. When it's over just walk up the short steps and go to the right to run right into this artifact.