How to Play Full Time 90 Minute on Become A Legend ?

1. Many times I have good rating on Any Match like 7.5 and 8.0 and my manager rating on AMF is 1st and LMF is 2nd but at time 60 I always subs with my another teamates how to play 90 FULL TIME!? And my Age is 19?

User Info: ProGamers21

ProGamers21 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Its strange because I have played 90 minutes in every game, Its highly related to stamina and fatigue and as I earned 'potions' fron playing offline I am always 100% fit. Try and lay off running around unless its necessary.

User Info: bagdoodles

bagdoodles - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Maybe you run your player around the field too much and your stamina is low at around 60mins, so the manager sub you down. Try being smart when running around the pitch, and run only when chances or space is available!

User Info: ilaasp

ilaasp - 3 years ago 0 0