Slam dunk contest?

1. Is there a slam dunk contest in this game?

User Info: antsolidsnake

antsolidsnake - 4 years ago

1. If you pre-ordered the game, then you will have gotten a code for the All-Star Weekend DLC. There is a Slam Dunk Contest in the DLC and the gameplay is similar to Guitar Hero.

User Info: DragonNeos

DragonNeos - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yes, but part of DLC All-Star Weekend. But, it was a pre-order bonus. It might be coming out soon to the store/market because it has some trophies/achievements to get. No point in making it impossible to 100% the game without a reason. So, if you didn't pre-order it, you can still get it sooner or later. But, I don't think it is part of the game without it. It isn't as intricate as the ones before where you have to do different analog commands to do different dunks though, simply inputting the right command at the right time and choosing what dunk you want to do (i.e. go left with R3, go right with L3, triangle, circle, X, etc.).

User Info: gill_bill

gill_bill - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. So I didn't pre-order the game, so how do I go about getting the all star weekend in exhibition mode?

User Info: jdog1388

jdog1388 - 4 years ago 0 0